What To Expect
PHASE I: Construction Drawings
- Consultation: Meet with clients to evaluate the site and listen to their project goals.
- Preliminary Drawings: Develop at least two scenarios that accomplish the clients goals.
- Renderings: Create realistic drawings that give a feel for the space.
- Master Plan: Pull together feedback from preliminary drawings and organize an execution plan.
PHASE II: Construction Drawings
A how-to-guide, illustrating the construction of each element of the project, from stone walls and patios to planting beds
- Layout: Illustrate where specific elements are placed
- Grading: Ensure the grade of the site is sufficient to drain water and prevent water intrusion
- Plantings: Number and place the chosen plants
- Construction Details: A detailed drawing that communicates the design preference of the client
PHASE III: The Install
- Bidding: Oversee the install bid process and present the homeowner several install options.
- Coordinate installation of hardscape, lighting, soft-scape and irrigation
- Hand-select plants from the best available nursery and oversee placement their placement